Thursday, November 17, 2005

SLS, yay.

Passed driving yesterday. Yay! Thanks to everyone for the prayers and encouragement, it made all the difference =) 18 points, cut it a bit fine, but what the heck! It's about time I stopped wasting time and money on lessons... And yesh I'll be buying tehpeng at Al-Meen next time round, you know who you are!

Watched Harry Potter with Laiying and Xuena. The afternoon before SLS. And I'm not even a hardcore fan or anything, just figured it would be cool to catch up with them and chill... It's a distinct possibility that I'm too nonchalant about this SLS thing. Ah wells. The movie was...okay I guess? Doesn't really add to the book. But hey, like I said, I'm no fan, YMMV.

Speaking of which, SLS is in...a bit less than 11 hours. And frankly, for better or for worse...I really couldn't care less. Either way, it's a Good Thing that we have an extra hour now - figure I'll read material for ten minutes before I even begin typing my answer. And I bet that being surrounded by Vanilla Coke and keropok as I hammer out my answers will help the thinking process...

All the best, everyone.

P.S. Entry about my most excellent LAWR TG follows after the paper. I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home