Tuesday, October 18, 2005

That research project thing...

Perspective:

LAWR research project = 25% * 4 credits = 1 credit
Torts midterm mini-test: 15% * 8 credits = 1.2 credits
Torts end-of-term test: 75% * 8 credits = 6 credits (!!!)

So, if we're supposed to spend time on work proportionate to the amount of grades we're getting...oops, is it just me, or are we putting in wa-ay too much time into what amounts to a single credit when the big big torts test in November is worth 6, yes 6 credits?

But everyone in my LAWR class is so smart and hardworking and motivated and so there's the impetus to keep up. Oh wells, will just treat this like the learning experience that it's supposed to be. Plus, we'll be doing mooting and stuff on this so the effort has to come sooner or later, so might as well.

Back to work! Grindgrindgrind.


Oh yes. Atomship rocks. Especially Withered.

Because it’s two in the morning and I’m feeling so ugly.
I’ve got this chip on my shoulder, keep my eyes spread wide open

If you’d let me go.
Then I’d walk myself into the room, yes I will.
Then I’d lay right down and daydream of you, yes I will.
With this soul tell smile I’ll blow a kiss to you, yes I will.
Then I’d lay right down and daydream of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home