Wednesday, November 09, 2005

This is going to be a long entry.

Okay, so I'm normally really laid-back. But in light of how I said I don't take people for granted, here's an entry about...*drumroll* my torts and contract TG!

To cut a long story short, impulsively decided to go out for dinner and drinks after our final Aunt Dora tutorial. Holland V - NYDC, Gelare, Indochine. Had a friggin good time. Pictures will follow. Just wanted to say a few words about everyone...

Bert: Hot stuff! Single, available, and very very attractive! According to a certain individual, he scores 9.5/10, and only loses 0.5 points because he was carrying Anson's around (like a good hardworking student!) Anybody interested?! Seriously though, super cool to find another drinking buddy! Who happens to have the same studying style! We'll have another drinking session real soon, mate, and you're providing the booze from your bachelor's pad!

Big K: Sorry ladies, he's taken! And I shouldn't wonder - tall, dark, and handsome (okay, 2 out of 3 isn't bad...cough!) Great to find a namesake who I can talk to about all kinds of random stuff - rock on, mate. You gotta jam for us sometime, man - we'll literally be all ears! And get your friends to stop calling out your name when I'm within earshot, though, so that I don't respond to people I don't know and embarass myself!

CircleCircle: "CircleCircle" is a better nickname than "PunchPunch", ain't it? Remember to set aside mugging time to swim and stuff, and donch overstress! And put aside some "J-time" to spend time with your TG-mates...really! We miss your presence whenever we're hanging out! Or you could always get "J" to hang out with us too, we'd more than welcome his presence (with only a minimum of ribbing!)

The A+ Daniel: We're still waiting for our treat...when are we gonna get it?! Even "Trish" promised a treat, and "she" didn't even match your A+! Anyways, this guy is like how all-rounded lah...smart, good-lookin, and great to hang out with! Doesn't say very very much in classes, but when he speaks, it's best to listen unless you don't mind missing good stuff! Okay, now that you've gotten a blurb, that's another treat you owe me...

GoodChristianGirlMag: Or so she says! But hey I call myself a GoodChristianBoy too so I shall not disrespect how she chooses to describe herself, we should have an alliance and all that! Anyways, really glad to have a fellow Christian I can really talk to about God and perspective and introspective stuff. Thanks for being a sister in Christ and being someone I can be accountable to, somebody who can ground me and remind me of my identity.

Jap Fangirl: Also known as "She Who Sleeps Everywhere". Not in a bad way! Ganbatte! Extremely glad to have a funny person like you around to brighten up our dreary tutorials! Also a person with certain dark secrets that come out after some drinks...hehehe! Looking forward to mooting head-to-head with your LAWR TG next term - I suspect it will be an extremely interesting experience!

Jethro the Flautist: Phew, at least there's a fellow (closet) geek around who makes me feel like I'm not the only nerdy dork who muds and understands gaming humor! A dude who also has a penchance for playing female characters and trying to pick up unsuspecting guys...HRM... Friggin cool to have a guy like you who shares common interests in the class, let's keep sharing silly URLs to stay awake in the long long tutorials hiding behind our notebooks!

Petripoo: One half of the eviiiiil pair that tries to get me into trouble by making me chuckle in class! On a slightly serious note, though, thanks for being around to MSN me in class about stupid fact patterns involving strange people who break their legs running after peas. For the most horrible puns ever conceived. For just being funky (albeit evil and manipulative too)! For making me laugh. For just being around. Looking forward to a second semester of madness in the same class!

Right Said Fred: And amist all the madness and chaos that is our class, Fred is like the sole voice of reason. Thanks for being the straight guy, the steady guy, the guy who only falters and *ahem* drops his pen when a certain SOMEBODY appears... Go ahead and ask her out, mate, we're all 100% behind you! Don't be shy!

R.U.I.: Heh, what can I say? Words fail me...almost. Thanks for being my friend. For being the other half of the evil "make Khel laugh in tutorials" duo. For the listening ear. For the sporadic madness. For teaching me contracts. For the music! For everything you've done. And I'm really glad I got to know you as a friend.

Trish: Look, Thai-boy, your inability to hold your liquor is very unbecoming of a prospective lawyer. I guess we gotta do something about that, eh? And you're in luck - Big K, Small K, and He-Who-Quaffs-Milo don't charge tuition fees! All we ask is that you provide the, ah, "teaching aids". And I can't wait for "lessons" to start! Still, another person I'm so glad to share a tutorial with - the one-liners, the ability to distract the tutor's attention away from less brilliant students (like me!), the unique brand of self-depreciating humor. Props dawg, we iz gonna rock the hood like da homies we are, YO!

Wei "Open-mouthed sleeper" Chin: And we round up with a special mention of the person who happens to be the only AC boy in our TG, the only person above 180cm, the only person who's worn a blue top and bottom for a few days, the only person who plays inter-fac basketball, the only person who played inter-formation basketball. And the list goes on...to his detriment! Peace out, man - you may be really thick sometimes, but you're OUR numskull and nobody can take that away from you! Things just wouldn't be the same in our class without you around! And, you also better work on the alcohol tolerance as well - you can bet tonight's session won't be the last of it!

And this in NO WAY sums up all the great people I've been getting to know in Law over the past few months. But this is enough for one night. Next installment: my most excellent LAWR TG! Till then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home