Sunday, November 06, 2005

Important Announcement!

I don't take my friends for granted. And if I do come off that way, I don't mean to.

All my friends - past, present, future - I cherish you all. I'm thankful for all the help, the encouragement, the support, and the company. For putting up with me. For the memories. For the good times, and the bad. For just being there for me.

Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends
Mm, I get high with a little help from my friends
Mm, gonna try with a little help from my friends

In other news. Research binder is all but done, have an Aunt Dora tutorial to clear by 3pm tomorrow, exams begin in a few weeks, driving test is a couple of days before the first paper, I still don't have any idea what's going on for SLS and Contract, and I suspect that for the first time in my life I'll be sitting for exams with the clear knowledge that I haven't finished studying.

Well, no biggie. Perspective, perspective!

Also, finally picked up Blood Sugar Sex Magik - always wanted to get that album, but never got round to doing it. Amazing stuff. I mean, everyone's heard Breaking the Girl and Under the Bridge. And they are friggin amazing on their own. But to listen to them in the context of the entire album...the rhythm, the funk, the entire sound of it. Ex-ce-llent. Picked up The Very Best Of The Beach Boys too. Bright, easy, but with those undertones of nostalgia and lost youth. Sounds of a more innocent time...

Kudos to "Margaret", too, for her Soho Collection. Very easy listening, with the occasional assertive track which just jumps out and grabs your ears and forces you to drop whatever you're doing to just listen to it with a grin. Cool.

Enough rambling for now, it's a brand-new week and there are things to do, people to meet, and a life to live.

1 Comments:

Blogger blurred said...

hallo khel boy!! tonight was very very fun. tutorials will never be sianz again.

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home