Thursday, October 20, 2005

Update.

Busy with the research binder thing, falling behind on contracts, never had a clue about SLS to begin with. Torts is semi-ok if only because the tutorial isn't for a few days yet. Tired. No motivation. In other words, business as usual.

Can't wait for the end of exams.

Keep reminding myself that there's so much more to life than just schoolwork.

But when I'm not doing anything in the middle of the night, I find myself thinking too much. Keeping busy helps to block out the thoughts.

Gonna run again tonight. It helps to work off the frustration.

Heh, ironic, in a lecture about contractual frustration at the moment. Okay, so I never ever listen to contract lectures anyway, so this is probably the closest I've ever come to focusing on a lecture. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home