Friday, November 11, 2005

One night at Indochine...

...some people did strange, crazy things.

Beer is good.

Tris, Petrina, Kelvin, Mag, and me. If you think Tris
looks wild-eyed here, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Me, Albert, and Kelvin. The dudes who can drink...

...and those who can't.
This is why we call Weichin the open-mouthed sleeper.


...Uhm, no, don't ask me. I don't know
what the heck Tris is doing, either.

Drunk people are fun to play with.

Oh, RIGHT, that's why he ended up like that...
Ruishan, Petrina, me, Mag, Sheryl and Albert, helping Tris to "exercise" his liver.

Sheryl, Mag, Tris, me, Albert, Petrina, Ruishan, and Kelvin.
Awesome end to an awesome evening.

Again - thanks to everyone for a most excellent evening. Eskibar awaits our next excursion!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home