Monday, October 10, 2005

"One small step..."

Went to church last Sunday for the first time in...2 years? Maybe more? About there. And I can't say that there was a great overwhelming revival within, but somehow...it felt right. To stop the excuses, to take this step back towards a truly Christian life. And I thank God for my friends, for my VFC cell group, for the fellow Christians around me. Everyone who has been with me, encouraged me, and given me strength to keep working at my relationship with God. The people who I've been accountable to, the people who have invited me to their churches, the people who have just been my brothers and sisters in Christ.

Thank you, everybody.

In other news! Met Jennifer at Rebecca's church (CEFC), who happens to be Jireh's roommate in Warwick, as well as Fong's cousin! Singapore is indeed really too small... School's alright, probably doing less work than I should but I don't really care...for now. We'll see once the torts test/memo rewrite comes back. Cell group today was good - again, I'm so thankful for this fellowship. Spent like an hour in the library doing what the LAWR tutors consider "fun" - running around digging out obscure volumes to fill in some "treasure hunt" thing. Yay! So fun!

Gonna go do SLS or something now - I suspect it'd be a rather bad idea to turn up for that Tracey guy's first lecture unprepared...

Oh right, insane link of the day - this is disturbing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home