Thursday, December 08, 2005

Wishlist

Most excellent bash last night, followed by a lazy day of rest and recovery...and it's only been 2 days since the last paper was over. Gonna be a crazy break. That party thing, Eskibar, drinking 101 session, prayer group gathering, CG gathering, Ipoh trip, JB trip - so much great stuff to look forward to, and so little time!

And speaking of the party, I'm posting a birthday/Christmas wishlist here as requested. I don't normally do this, but then again I don't normally throw a big party, and if it helps to solve headaches... So, without further ado!

1. Classic graphic novels.

V for Vendetta
Sin City
Maus
Batman: The Dark Knight Returns

2. More graphic novels.

The Sandman Presents: Taller Tales
The Sandman Presents: Thessaly — Witch For Hire
The Little Endless Storybook
Death: At Death's Door
Fable
Hellblazer (anything after Tainted Love but excluding Son of Man)

3. Novels.

Stardust, Neil Gaiman and Charles Vess (the illustrated version)
Anansi Boys, Neil Gaiman
Neverwhere, Neil Gaiman
American Gods, Neil Gaiman
Frank Herbert's Dune series (anything after Children of Dune)
The Divine Invasion, Philip K. Dick
The Transmigration of Timothy Archer, Philip K. Dick

4. Other stuff

Music - classic rock, funk, downtempo
A sports watch, for the (myriad) times which I do sports
Sneakers (US size 9, UK size 8.5)
Shades (don't ask what happened to my old pair)

And, somehow, my blog entry got hacked or something. So I had to retype everything from "Other stuff" onwards. And now I cannot remember what else was on the list. Still, if anyone actually *gasp* wants to get me stuff from the list, tell me so that there isn't duplication. Thanks in advance!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tris Xavier said...

3 bottles of absolut not bad what bro. :p but anyway, thank YOU for listening to my griping and whining these past few days. You my homie, dawg.

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home