Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Wow.

What a party. More than 13 straight hours of fun, fun, fun, and a full day of recovery afterwards. You had to be there.

So people started trickling in a bit before 7, and mostly didn't get (too) lost. And the turnout was much better than I'd dared to hope - over 50 people turned up, from all over. And it was a pity that I was so busy running around the whole evening that I couldn't really sit down and spend time with all the different groups of people. But I glad that people had fun! And that was really the most important thing for me that night.

I might have said this before, but, really - thank you so much, everyone, for coming down and having fun. Thank you for all the prayers and well-wishes. Thank you for all the most excellent and amazing presents! And beyond this party, thank you all so much for being my friends and more through this journey. For putting up with me. For just lending a helping hand when I need one. And I believe that I get by with (more than) a little help from my friends.

I won't forget that evening, and the milestone it signified.

P.S. I have too many photos to upload. So, I'll send them out to people on request. And those people who took photos - PLEASE SEND 'EM TO ME! Then eventually I'll print out all the good ones and put it all in an album. Thanks all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tris Xavier said...

Hey dawg, the party rocked, and what are friends for? Alcohol, making sure you don't fall down, kissing you on your birthday (funny how quickly I forgot that... eeps. :p) and being there for you, in times good and bad.

That said, Where's Mah Photos, Dawg? :p

5:02 PM  
Blogger virgil said...

eh i want a photo of you in the pink bikini! (:

7:44 PM  
Blogger virgil said...

btw that was me

lisa!

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home