Friday, September 30, 2005

Moving on...

Emailed Claire this morning. Said some things I had to say. And finally, I think I might be able to close this chapter.

It's the hardest letter I've ever written in my life. How do you summarise three years of introspection and thought into a single letter?

And I'm afraid that I might hurt her again by writing to her after so long. But I just don't think I could live with myself, if I didn't let her know that I finally understand things a little better. That I'm sorry.

Every day I wake up and it's Sunday
Whatever's in my head won't go away
The radio is playing all the usual
And what's a wonderwall anyway

Because my inside is outside
My right side's on the left side
Cause I'm writing to reach you
But I might never reach you
I long to teach you about you
But that's not you

This was our song. Funny, it seems so apt now.

Here's to you, Claire. May you find your happiness in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home