Thursday, February 02, 2006

Assorted Happenings.

So, CNY has come and gone in the blink of an eye, and it's back to the daily grind. Was a good break; got to catch up with my relatives, totally stuffed myself with goodies, and didn't touch any work for a few days. Of course, the lack of work done is catching up on me now, but that's a choice I made, so I'll live with it.

In other news, I found out that a niece of mine is studying in NUS Arts. No comments about how I'm an old fart! She just happens to be my Dad's elder brother's son's daughter. My Dad's the second youngest son in his family; and the age gap between him and his elder brothers is so great that he ends up having cousins around his age, who end up having kids almost my age. Therefore, I get to have nephews and nieces at the tender age of 21.

That doesn't mean that it doesn't feel weird, though. At least I don't have nephews/nieces who are older than me, unlike my brother.

Also headed down to Lawllipop aka Law Bash last night at IndoChine. Not bad at all; good music, good decor, and most importantly, good company. Unfortunately, I don't have an obligatory defamatory picture of Tris; promising to watch out for him and getting him drunk are mutually exclusive events. Ah well, I'm sure another opportunity will present itself in good time. Afterall, that's what homies are for!

The only problem with Lawllipop, of course, was the morning after. Note to self: going for Legal Theory class on 5 hours of sleep with readings undone is not a good idea. Especially when there's LAWR tutorial later in the day and no time to hide somewhere and crash. At least I wasn't hung over; the need to stay lucid throughout the night ensured miminal alcohol intake.

Photos will be uploaded when I get my grubby paws on them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tris Xavier said...

Yes, keep it that way and we shall all have much fun. (i.e. LESS ALCOHOL AND LESS UNNICE PICS OF TRISSYPOO)

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home