Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Give me time...

...to sort out what I'm feeling. To figure myself out. To figure you out, too. To figure if I'm reading things right. To figure if I'm giving off the right signals. To figure if there could be a "we".

The door's definitely open, but give me time.

And if there's fear, it ain't the fear of rejection. It's more like the fear of reading things wrong. The fear of rushing into a mistake. The fear that I'm seeing things differently from what they really are.

And I'll give you time too. If a "we" is what you want, I'll give you more time to get to know me better. To look at me beneath the masks. To see what I really am, all my fears and hopes. To decide if this guy is someone you could live with.

Let's give it a little time. Not too much, not too little, but just the right amount.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home