Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Me, Myself, and I:

I AM: a Christian, first and foremost.
I WANT: to lead a fulfilling life.
I WISH: that people would love and support each other more.
I HATE: screwing up.
I MISS: you.
I FEAR: hurting people. Especially you.
I HEAR: things with difficulty. Mild hearing loss.
I WONDER: if I'm worthy.
I REGRET: sometimes. But I never let myself dwell on it.
I AM NOT: ready to do so many things that I want to do.
I SING: Ringo songs. Not very well.
I CRY: without tears.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: the person that people see.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: props. Well, I will be, soon.
I WRITE: to release.
I CONFUSE: myself, all the time.
I NEED: love.
I SHOULD: do something meaningful with my life.
I START: wondering if we could last.
I FINISH: sentences with a full stop. Or an exclamation mark. Or a question mark.
I LOVE: God. And you. And all my friends and family.
I REMEMBER: the times we've spent together. And I think of the times we'll spend together.

As tagged by Huiying. And in turn, I tag: Pet, Mag, Taupok, Big K, and Ziy! I'd tag you, Shauna, but you never blog anymore anyways :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home