Thursday, August 23, 2007

Jeg har hjemkommen!

Indeed, I have arrived.

So, the flight was actually fairly decent. It was tiring, and I didn't get much sleep, but that was to be expected. The 12 hours passed fairly quickly, surprisingly. And so, without much ado, we landed at the Copenhagen International Airport. Queued up, did the passport thing, and blam, we were out.

Got picked up by my student mentor, a nice young guy called Marcel. He dropped me off at my place, we had breakfast with my housemates, then he dropped Huishan off at her place, where we had breakfast with her landlady. Then we went to the post office to pick up calling cards, and then he dropped us off back at our places of residence. By this time, I was so tired that I took take a nap after a quick shower.

That, in very short, terse prose, is what I've been doing for the last 24 hours or so.

Photos soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger blurred said...

see you on dec 13 =p

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home