Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Restless.

So, it's been a rather edgy few days. And for no apparent reason either. Just been getting annoyed over small things, with no real justification. Perhaps it's simply the current chaotic backdrop in my mind.

I guess the foremost thing on my mind is how I just had a mini-argument with my parents again. Honestly...I'm really tired. The whole "student should act like a student" thing that's used to justify restrictions on my behaviour. And I always drop the argument, not because I think they're right, but because I do think that it's extremely disrespectful to argue with parents.

But that just leaves me annoyed and frustrated. And with no outlet. What does it take for me to be free to live my life the way I choose to live it? When will they let go? Does this make everything they say about giving me my freedom and having faith in me just...empty words?

I'm really too tired to deal with this. And all the other unresolved issues don't help either. And I can't even allude to them because it appears that this blog is getting wa-ay too public for my liking.

-------------------------------------------

I don't wanna rock, baby don't wanna rock
I just feel I'm stuck up against the clock
I don't really wanna rock tonight
I only wanna hold you tight

I don't wanna roll, baby don't wanna roll
I just feel I'm cold like I'm getting old
I don't really wanna roll tonight
I only wanna hold you tight
Please, please don't turn out the light

- Travis, Village Man

1 Comments:

Blogger Tris Xavier said...

http://www.sinfest.net/d/20060318.html

it seemed somewhat relevant. :) not a slag but an interesting contrast. Hope it makes you smile.

4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home